lunes, 5 de marzo de 2012

2nd blog entry


                                              My      DIGPA
   On Monday, April 16th, 2,012, I taught the students the topic: “the verb to be”.
D. At the beginning, I told my students what the new topic was about and then I explained to them the use of the verb to be. Some of them were happy and interested about the class. Two students were cross talking a lot and ask them to pay attention; some students had problems to understand how to use it with third person singular and I explained to them so that the whole class understand. And at the end I asked them for questions, but nobody asked.
I. The students were cross talking a lot maybe because I didn’t encourage them into a good way to learn or they were just bored. As we know, giving instructions or explanations is a very important point when teaching; and some students asked about the verb to be in third person singular because I didn’t use the correct way to explain to them, or they have problems with their listening skills. At the end, nobody asked about the topic; so, I can say the understood what i taught them and everything what I meant.
G. When we have already explained the class to the students but they are still asking us something, you have to answer and try to re-explain to them in order to they don’t feel confused, frustrated, and unwilling to participate. I think it is important to make our students feel engaged and involved in the classroom events so that they don’t feel nervous and uncomfortable. We have to look for the way to encourage them.
PA. In my next classes, I will make sure of giving clearer explanations in order to my students don’t get confused. I will also use the most understandable way to make they all participate in the class. I will ask them for questions and if they don’t ask, I will make sure they understand by re-asking them a lot. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario