viernes, 8 de junio de 2012

4th blog entry


                                               HOW SMART ARE YOU?      
                                         
Although some people think we have only one intelligence or only some of them, it is not true for me because I think we get them all. But the only problem is that we don’t look for the way to empower them and maybe we focus on some of them while we forget the others. In order to get them, we have to experience and face different situations around us; but sometimes, we have to look for them and improve them, too. In my case, I have been doing many things since I started to study, but I don’t do some others anymore. In spite of that, I think all people have their multiple intelligences, and most of us have developed the intrapersonal and interpersonal intelligence the most. We get them all though it seems we don’t. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario